course: LabView Programming
- teaching methods:
- lecture with tutorials
- overhead transparencies, handouts, Moodle, black board and chalk
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Mussenbrock
- Dr. Ihor Korolov (ETIT)
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- start: Wednesday the 13.10.2021
- lecture with integrated tutorials Wednesdays: from 13:15 to 15.45 o'clock in ID 04/401
The students know the core aspects of the LabVIEW programming language. Moreover, they are familiar with programming structures, functions, creating graphs, data acquisition, laboratory equipment communication, etc. The students are able to create their own programs required for data collection processing and evaluation. The knowledge obtained by students also provides a basis to get started in the realm of LabVIEW programming in any lab.
The course covers the following topics:
- Data flowing programming. Variables, functions.
- Property and invoke nodes, sound, dialog and user interface, etc.
- Programming structures (formula, case structures, etc.)
- Creating and using subVIs, DLLs, executables
- Graphing with LabVIEW
- Data acquisition using LabVIEW
- Data analysis (e.g, statistics, fitting)
- Debugging techniques
In the winter semester 2021 this course will be onsite until further notice. Coordination of course activities will occur via Moodle. All participants have to register for the course in advance via Moodle (Couse number: 141274) or to contact Dr. Ihor Korolov (Korolov(at)aept.rub.de).