course: Radia Frequency Technology and Electrostatic Substrate clamping for technical plasmas
- teaching methods:
- lecture with tutorials
- handouts, computer based presentation
- responsible person:
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Peter Brinkmann
- Dr. Michael Klick (extern)
- offered in:
- winter term
dates in winter term
- lecture: Monday the 19.10.2020 from 09:00 to 17.00 o'clock in ID 04/401
- lecture: Tuesday the 20.10.2020 from 09:00 to 17.00 o'clock in ID 04/401
- lecture: Wednesday the 21.10.2020 from 09:00 to 17.00 o'clock in ID 04/401
- lecture: Thursday the 22.10.2020 from 09:00 to 17.00 o'clock in ID 04/401
- lecture: Friday the 23.10.2020 from 09:00 to 17.00 o'clock in ID 04/401
Date according to prior agreement with lecturer.
|Form of exam:||oral|
|Registration for exam:||Directly with the lecturer|
The lecture takes place as a block course from 19.10.20 till 23.10.10 in room ID 04/401.
The lecture will be held in German. The script of the lecture is in English and will be distributed as a printout. Necessary: basics of electrical engineering, electric and magnetic fields. Recommended: "Plasma Technology I", Prof. Awakowicz & "Introduction to Plasma Physics", Prof. von Keudell In addition: "Technical High Frequency Plasmas", Dr. Ing. Schulze
The next lesson will probably be given in October 2022.